Friday, September 9, 2016

The Creative Impulse Wrap-Up

This first topic at WARP was at first a little challenging for me because it was my first time taking this class and understanding the concept and structure of this class. But it also served as an experience to know how this class works and how it is structured. I feel that I have learned about being creative and understanding other artists' different styles. I enjoyed seeing some of the works that fellow students have presented in class, and they also inspire me to do better and learn more in order to be successful. Even though my major is Graphic Design and my strength is using Photoshop on the computer to assemble images together to make a good piece of work, I still learned how to do this without Photoshop. By making shoes out of materials such as cardboard and paper, and fabric it taught me in a way to be creative and also assemble pieces in order to make a design.
At first, since I didn't know the structure of the class I didn't have an idea on how to make the small works or even the In-Depth project to look great, but with certain feedback from fellow students and the instructor they motivate me to get more ideas to improve my small works and all my In-Depth projects in order to be successful in this class because that is my main goal. I really hope to learn a lot more from the upcoming topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment