Friday, September 2, 2016

Small Works

When I was younger I was a shoe enthusiast. I went home and I was taking a look at shoes that I had so I decided to create 3 versions of a shoe. The first one was as a drawing because I used to draw and color images on a piece of paper when I was a little kid. The second was taking a picture of the shoe and vectorize it on Adobe Photoshop, to me that was my strongest part because I love using Photoshop and as a Graphic Designer I hope to use Photoshop for most of my works as a professional. The third one was making a 3D version of a shoe, even though it does not look exactly like the shoe I picked, I still wanted to work on a shoe and give it a good look, this one was the most time consuming because I had to design and practice with many models on how to make it good, and with a few materials that I found, like cardboard and paper, I assembled them together in order to make a nice shoe figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment